QDMA Whitetail Reports
The QDMA has spent its 20-year history continually learning more about biologically sound deer management and passing that knowledge along to hunters and managers. Now, we want to share what we know about the threats, concerns, successes and challenges that will shape the whitetail’s immediate and long-term future – and that of the entire hunting industry. This report is intended to be a useful resource for communicators, media members, industry leaders and hunters.
- 2009 Whitetail Report (68 page pdf file)
- 2010 Whitetail Report (77 page pdf file)
- 2011 Whitetail Report (96 page pdf file)
Compiled and Written by:
- Kip Adams, wildlife biologist, QDMA Director of Education and Outreach, Northern region
- Joe Hamilton, wildlife biologist, QDMA Director of Education and Outreach, Southern region
- Matt Ross, wildlife biologist and forester, Manager of QDMA Certification Programs, Vermont
SHOT Show Visual Presentation by:
- Brian Murphy, wildlife biologist, CEO of QDMA
It will be an annual report, so let us know how we can make the Whitetail Report even more relevant to your important role in this industry.